Drawings That Light Up
Here are 2 very graphic impressions that drive electricity.
- A police car : the headlights of the car come on when you put the batteries.
- A labyrinth : same principle as the previous one however we left a few whites, the circuit is broken. You can "fix" it with your pencil (the mine is graphite, a conductive material).
After the activity, add a piece of tape to fix the batteries, and you get a bright poster for your room.
What will you learn?
- conductive / non-conductive materials
- LEDs, polarity, anode, cathode
- the operation of the switch