Hosted by Little Family Project
EAT, PLAY, LOVE.
PREPARE YOUR LUNCHBOX
RECIPES BY THE DIETITIAN ELENI RODOSTHENOUS
HOSTED BY LITTLE FAMILY PROJECT
It's Back-to-school time again!
Do you need some lunchbox snack ideas?
The preparation of school lunches that are healthy, easy to prepare and balanced, can be a real challenge.
With the global climate changes the world is facing, there are increasing negative effects on food and nutrition security. It's important now more than ever that our children eat a nutritious diet to stay healthy.
This workshop will help you and your kids make healthy food together, and pack it into plastic-free lunchboxes that they will actually eat!
You will learn how to build a system of your own and how to turn the preparation of healthy and easy lunch boxes into a way of life.
What you'll learn:
- How to create a positive mindset about lunchboxes and learn why they are important to you and your kids.
- How to create a system to save time and reduce stress.
- We will show examples, cook together and share ideas and recipes to build a healthy and easy lunchbox.
- We will empower you and your kids to pack their own lunch, so it's not only your job anymore!
What you'll get:
- You will prepare and pack your own lunchbox and bring it home with you.
- All food will be packaged in reusable plastic-free ways.
- You will receive a printed guide with tips and weekly recipes created by the Clinical Dietitian Nutritionist, Eleni Rodosthenous, secrets for quick and zero waste preparation.
- You will get : one reusable smoothie bag, one reusable cotton sandwich bag, one reusable cotton wrap with beeswax
Our workshop will take place at Little Family Project, at Gladstonos 82 on Saturday 26th of August Α' group 11:00-12:30 and B 'group 15:00-16:30.
The price is 50€ for the parent with one kid, including all ingredients, equipment, recipes and reusable packaging.
Each child should be accompanied by an adult and age 3+.
In case of any allergies, we should be informed earlier.
To book your slot, call us at 25252581 or
- Multiple DatesSat, Aug 26LimassolAug 26, 3:00 AM – 4:30 AMLimassol, Gladstonos 82, Limassol 3040, Cyprus